The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS (EUR) Schneider PC TS Tilt-Shift Apo-Digitar 120mm f5,6 lens

anGy

Selling a Schneider PC TS Tilt-Shift Apo-Digitar 120mm f5,6 lens for Mamiya/Phase One cameras. Working and cosmetic conditions are both like new. No sign of use, no scratch of any kind. Pristine condition !! Sold in original Schneider-Kreuznach box with front & rear cap and adapter ring for mounting on a tripod head. Purchased new at official belgian Phase One reseller on 23/02/12. Under international warranty until 22/02/2014. This lens is laser sharp and help you preserve your framing & sharpness thanks to the perspective control and better depth of field control by tilt/swing. A must have for packshot photography f.i.

Focus confirmation (green dot in DF camera viewfinder) do work, which is not the case for many other Schneider 120mm T/S lenses.
Will ship quickly and secured with insurance. I've already sold different Mamiya lenses on this forum (to US and European countries) with great feedback from buyers. Please ask for feedback samples.

Selling this jewel to finance purchase of Cambo Rodenstock lenses.

Selling price: 2.295eur / us$ 2.950 + shipping (from Brussels, Belgium) + 3% Paypal fees
This price has already been reduced twice in a former thread so no reduction anymore.
Item is great, price is great.

Avelino

hi, Angy, has this lens been sold? I didn't understand the 3 bumps. Would be interested if still available.
Brgds,
Paulo