The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS:Fujifilm X-E1 16.3MP Kit with 18-55 lens

docdave37

Fujifilm X-E1 16.3MP Compact System Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD- Kit with 18-55mm Lens (Black)

Purchased on Nov. 29 from AMAZON. Condition is flawless with no scratches, scrapes, or defects of any type. I used it once and put about 200 shutter actuations on it to test the body and lens. I bought an RX1 and need to recoup some money. The search for the perfect camera continues.

Comes with all original boxes and packaging. It does not come with the soft release I have it pictured with.

I have sold many cameras on this site, so please be confident in my honesty. I have been selling on ebay since 1995 under the seller name of "docdave37" with a 100% satisfaction rating over that entire time.

Price is $1100 and I will pay postage and absorb paypal fees.

Contact me at [email protected]

Thank you!

Dave