The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Profoto Pro B2r - or TRADE for Contax 645AF

Well looked after and seldom used Profoto Pro B2r 1200 w/s power pack (w/ built in pocket wizard receiver). In original box.

Spare/second/unused battery supplied.

TWO PACKS AVAILABLE. Discount if both purchased.

Pictures: Profoto B2r 1200 w/s - Imgur (apologies for the dust).

3250 ea OBO. Also willing to trade for a Contax 645AF + 80/2

Also willing to toss in a Pro 7 Ring + Softlight for 3250 total (or 4000 after time runs out). Open to offers on this one, though. I can't remember the last time I had any use/need for a Ringflash, and my Mola handles the beauty dish aspect of things quite well.

Final revision (whilst DHL has a 50pc special on here)

Pro B2r + Pro 7 Ring + Widesoft Reflector - $3000 even for shipping anywhere in CONUS. I've got until Friday to sell this thing and ship it out so..

Last resort:

Pro B2r + Pro 7 Ring + Widesoft Reflector - $3000
OR
Pro B2r + Pro 7 Head + Zoom Reflector - $3000

Also open to Pro B2r + Ring + Head offers.

arichter

I'm interested in one B2r pack and Pro-B head, perhaps 2 if we can work out a deal suitable to us both. Are you at all interested in trading for a portion? I have a Canon 24mm 1.4L II that is in like new condition...perhaps we could work something out...please let me know. Also, what you could do 2 packs for...

Thank you Andy

Down to one pack. 2500 + PP. Shipping included. Wire also an option (which I believe would be about 120$ cheaper).

Ships next day.