The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M6 Classic / 35/2 Summicron IV / 35/2.8 Summaron

Morituri

Leica M6

This is an EXC condition M6 Classic. Regularly serviced, according to previous owner. It is in superb mechanical and cosmetic condition. It functions and looks much like what I imagine new Leicas are like. If you are looking for a very very good condition M6 you've found it. Light meter functions great (please see the image that shows framelines, also shows lightmeter arrows). All shutter speed accurate, original Leica vulcanite. Viewfinder is super bright and clean, and the shutter :bugeyes: It is as silent as a leaf shutter. You will be very happy and impressed with this example of M6

Sorry for the upside-down image :eek:

Comes with a body cap.

$1100 Net to me.

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: FS: Leica M6 Classic / 35/4 Summicron IV / 35/2.8 Summaron

35/2 Summicron IV

Lens surfaces mint, zero haze, fungus, separation, coating damage, polishing marks as far as I can see. Optically EXC to Mint. Very minor dust as with all non-weather sealed lenses. Aperture shifts perfectly, focus is very good, sometimes a slight gritty feel on the infinity mark, nothing that affects function obviously other than if you want it to be perfect. I wouldn't waste $100 for CLA just for that :)

Comes with it's square lens hood, a black Leica UV filter, and lens pouch and rear lens cap.

$1600 Net to me.

Last edited:

Morituri

Re: FS: Leica M6 Classic / 35/4 Summicron IV / 35/2.8 Summaron

35/2.8 Summaron

EXC+ condition, looks damn near new. Focus and aperture like butter. Mint lens surfaces, no haze, fungus, separation or coating damage, very slight bit of dust as with all non-weather sealed lenses.

$900 Net to me

(Ignore this, search words for search engine: 35mm f2 f2.8)

Last edited:

Morituri

Bump

Also, got a question if the lens hood is aligned or crocked, since some Summicron IVs glue get weak and the lens hood ring turns, but this one is perfectly square with the body and lens.