The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Imacon 343

wryphotography

I am selling my Imacon 343. I have had it since August of 2011. It only had around 350 scans on it when I got it.(Sent it off to Hassleblad when i got it) My estimate would be it has 700 or less scans on it now. (if you know how to find out how many scans it has i would greatly appreciate it.

I have two power supplies for it.

I have the 6x18 holder
the 35mm holder
6x6x2 holder
6x7/6x45 holder

The only holder thats been used at all by me was the 6x17 holder. I also have the cover, original holder for the film holders, and manual and CD.

I'm asking $3800 shipped, paypal fees negotiable.
All reasonable offers will be considered.
You can PM me here or email me at sales at wryphotography.com

There is a minor knick on the top.

arichter

What software do you run on it Billy? How is the interface? Time for 6x6 neg? All and any relevant information is most welcome....

wryphotography

What software do you run on it Billy? How is the interface? Time for 6x6 neg? All and any relevant information is most welcome....
it comes with the flexcolor software available free on mac and PC. The 343 is firewire, which means its the earliest scanner still supported by Hassleblad. I will also include the firewire cable for it.

I have never done a 6x6 scan, only 6x17 at 3200ppi and those take around 30-40 minutes, so a 6x6 should be about a third quicker.

Last edited: