The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Fuji GX617 with 3 lenses and accessories

wryphotography

I am selling my Fuji GX617 with 90mm, 105mm, and 180mm.
I have:
All front and rear lens caps
Ground glass
viewfinders
90/105 lens shade
105mm ND center filter

This equipment is used, i received it with some cracking of the rubbing on the bars of the 180mm and some other cosmetic scuffs.

All glass is super clean, no fogging or fungus. Very sharp lenses, 60" prints are easy with this glass.

I'm asking $6800 shipped with the pelican case. All reasonable offers will be considered. You can PM me here or email me at sales at wryphotography.com

I also have several boxes of RVP50 i will include.

I can provide more pictures upon request.

Last edited:

wryphotography

just pulled the pelican case down from the attic. Found the 180mm lens shade and a second 105/90mm lens shade inside.

also bump.

wryphotography

Bump. It comes with 15 roles of RVP. 5 expire in September of this year and 10 expire in February of next year. All have been in the freezer since I got them.

wryphotography

only a few hours left on the auction.

If anyone is seriously considering bidding but has any concerns at all, please feel free to contact me, I would be happy to speak over the phone. My phone is on my website, or you can message me here and i'll gladly give you my number.

For reference, I also bought Joseph Colson's IQ180 that he had listed here and LULA and sold my Imacon 343 on LULA.

wryphotography

Anyone interested at $5000 shipped?

Pelican case, 15 rolls of velvia, + the camera system, I would also be willing part the kit out.