The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Voigtlander 20mm F3.5 SLII Asph (Nikon) with LH-20 Hood

The Clam

Mint condition. No marks or scratches on body. Glass is flawless. Mechanically perfect. Comes with box, instructions, front & rear lens cap, and the optional hood. This lens has a computer chip so that metering works on all Nikon DSLRs. This is an extremely compact, well-made, manual focus lens that's very portable and delivers exceptional quality images. I'm not much of a wide shooter, so it was hardly used. I'll also include a Tamron pinch cap that fits onto the hood. I purchased this new from Cameraquest, an authorized Voigtlander USA distributor.

$475 insured shipping to CONUS locations, Paypal fee included. Other locations possible, but it would be at an additional cost.

I am new here but have lots of good feedback on FM and Nikon Cafe.

Last edited: