The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: 28mm f/2.8 Elmarit (IV) and 50mm f/2.8 Elmar-M

Rafael

Leica 28mm f.2.8 Elmarit (IV): $1475 (within Canada); $1490 (to USA)

This is the v.4 28mm Elmarit. The lens is in excellent condition. Glass is clean and clear. Focus is smooth. Aperture ring turns smoothly and clicks positively at each stop. The lens has had a B+W F-Pro filter on it since I purchased it. I will include the filter in the sale. The sale also includes the original lens hood and front cap as well as what I believe to be an aftermarket rear cap. Prices include shipping via Canadapost and paypal fees.

Leica 50mm f/2.8 Elmar-M: $895 (within Canada); $910 (to USA)

This lens is in excellent condition. It extends and retracts smoothly. Glass is clean and clear. Aperture and focus are smooth. The lens has had a B+W F-Pro filter on it since I purchased it. I will include the filter in the sale. The sale also includes the original lens hood and front cap (which is scuffed on the front) as well as an original rear cap. Prices include shipping via Canadapost and paypal fees.

Photos of the lenses are available upon request.

I will sell items to the first person to give me a firm commitment to buy, e.g. "I'll take it".

Shipping will be via Canadapost Xpresspost. I ship fully insured. Please do not ask me to under-value items.

I will offer a 3-day inspection period on these items. If you want to return your purchase, so long as it is in exactly the same condition as when I sent it out to you, I will certainly take it back and offer you a full refund minus shipping costs.

I have bought and sold quite a bit on this forum, on RFF, on Pnet, and on ebay under the name bcmaya (100% feedback on >100 transactions).

If you have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.

Rafael

Prices reduced:

28mm Elmarit - $1400 (within Canada); $1415 (to USA)

50mm Elmar-M - $845 (within Canada); $860 (to USA)

Prices include pp fees and shipping.