The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Digital Back for Contax 645

H

HOG2001

Looking for a used digital back in Contax 645 mount. Such as Phase One H10, Sinarback 43, Eyelike M11 or Leaf Valeo 11. Thanks

Roman

Chuck Jones

Subscriber Member
A friend has an Eyelike M11 with the Contax adapter he is willing to sell. PM me if you're interested, and I will put the two of you in contact.

N

NYPhoto

If interested i have everything below for sale

Leaf Valeo 22 Dp-67 info

Leaf Valeo 22 for Contax 645 with DP-67 and new leaf capture software

For sale in NYC Leaf Valeo 22 digital back with portable DP-67 for Contax 645. The Valeo back works great and produces amazing images. The DP-67 kit includes the iPaq and a 20gb Leaf Digital Magazine as well as Sony M batteries and chargers. This is an amazing back, you can also buy other mounts for it if needed to use with different camera. Here is a link to a new Wi one at calumet http://www.calumetphoto.com/item/LO904435/

Contax 645

Contax 645 outfit, Apo-Makro-planar T* 120mm/f4 lens, MP-1 Battery Holder, Polaroid back, filters and some extras. Contax not to be sold separately from leaf valeo back.

Price

$6000 leaf Valeo negotiable
$6500 leaf Valeo+DP-67
$9500 leaf Valeo+DP-67+Contax package

More images available. Also you can test everything in my photo studio

Thank you