The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Whole bunch of lenses!

V

Vivek

*Rare* Angenieux 25/0.95 Type M2 in Arriflex std mount (original front cap): 1200 Euros.

*Rare* Zeiss Topogon 1:3.5, 1.3cm T* in C-mount (rear plastic cap): 1200 Euros.

Leitz Hektor 2.8cm f/6.3 LTM (front and rear caps): 500 Euros.

*Rare* Xero-Nikkor 135mm f/2 original front/rear caps: 600 Euros.

Linhof Zeiss Biogon 75/4.5 in original shutter (shutter slow speeds need to be looked at/re-calibrated, couple of very thin marks on the front element)- very sharp sample- bargain! 1500 Euros.

All net to me and excludes shipping charges. PM works best. Pics, etc, PM. * I am keen on selling these!*

I may add/offer a bunch more later!

Some snaps of the Angenieux 25/0.95 . You will not be able to find a better sample! Certainly not for this price!!!

Last edited:
V

Vivek

There was one query on the M2. I need to sell these to fund a few Leica lenses.* Will add more pics later.

*I don't "need to" but I want to. :)

The Angenieux is off the list here.

Last edited:
V

Vivek

The Xero Nikkor 135/2 is a big lens and will cover a large area (4x5). It has mint glass and is rare as a hen's teeth!

V

Vivek

The Angenieux sold elsewhere. The Hektor 2.8cm f/6.3 is in immaculate condition. I am open to offers on that as well! :)