The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[EU] M Rokkor 4/90

noimmunity

Up for sale is a Minolta M Rokkor 4/90.

Rokkor 90_1 by areality4all, on Flickr

KEH Exc grade. Comes with Voigtlander 43mm metal cap, Minolta 81B filter (small scratches), and rear cap.

The aperture ring is apparently loose to movement in a vertical direction, yet there is no play when used in a horizontal direction to adjust aperture.

Some signs of external wear/brassing. Previous owner's name engraved on lens blackened out. Some fine dust inside as expected of a lens of this age. No haze, no scratches. Excellent performer, unbelievably light and compact. Edit: Perhaps no dust inside. I am very cautious in my description.

A great deal at 175,00 euros shipped inside EU + 3,5% paypal fee.

More photos at: M Rokkor 90mm f/4 - a set on Flickr

Last edited:

noimmunity

KEH price last year at time of purchase was US$265. Offered here for 175,00 euros, a bargain price. (Sales confirmation with price available), plus EU buyers do not have to worry about import tax.

noimmunity

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxx
hi
how loose is it?
is it a bit of play or will it be an expensive fix?
would you accept xxx€ delivered to uk?
Endquote.

Hi,
there is no play at all in the aperture ring, but for some reason it makes a sound when you shake the lens up and down.
I paid $265 + shipping + import taxes when I bought it from KEH last year. They rated it EXC. I've only used it on a couple of trips, well-cared for. I'm offering it here at a considerable discount already, with extras that were not provided by KEH (caps and filter). If you'd like, I can send you the e-invoice from KEH.
Thanks for looking.
Jon