The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 1Ds MKIII/II + 6 Lenses

Rodd@DHPP

G'Day to all,

It's come to the time where using three systems is a bit overkill so the Canon gear is to go. All of the equipment have been used primarily in the studio and are kept in excellent condition. They come with all of the standard accessories from Canon.

So after getting a ribbing from a forum member on pricing, I can see that my beloved Canon gear has indeed dropped in price so I have revised the following prices accordingly.

Cameras
Canon 1Ds MKIII ~ Perfect Condition 9/10 $2800
Canon 1Ds MKII ~ Used, minor wear 8.5/10 $1350

Lenses
Canon 17-40mm f/4 EF L ~ 9/10 $620
Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 EF L ~ Recently refurbished 9/10 $850
Canon 50mm f/1.4 ~ 9/10 $380
Canon 100mm f2.8 ~9/10 $400
Canon 100mm Macro f2.8 EF L IS ~ As New 10/10 $740
Canon 70-200 f2.8 (non-IS) EF L ~ Excellent 9.5/10 $1250

I have a web folder of many pics so that all details can be covered for all of the items. Please PM so I can email it to you.

I am happy to include Australia wide Express Parcel shipping AND PayPal fees for these prices OR I will accept reasonable "best offers" if the buyer pays shipping/PayPal.

Australian Dollar value, Buyers is responsible for Extra non- Australian shipping expenses,

Thanks for watching, Cheers...... Rodd@DHPP

Last edited: