The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Wacom Cintiq 12WX

Don Libby

Things change, software gets upgraded and that results in a different workflow.

I'm selling my 12" pen display after letting it sit on my desk for way too long. The Cintiq 12 WX allows you to processes images right on the screen and when not doing that doubles as an extra monitor.

New these run close to $900.

I'm selling mine for $600 which will include PayPal fees and shipping. Includes original box, monitor, pen. Condition is like new. I'll post an image or two later on.

Don

Don Libby

Here's the images I promised yesterday. This is the total package including all the cables, software, and pen (dust on the box at no additional charge).

I've taken shots of the screen working this morning, the upper layer with all the cables, electrical cords, and pen,; what isn't shown but also included is the software that came with it although you really should visit Wacom and get the upgraded software. The lower layer shows the monitor while the last two show the kit ready for shipping, all it needs is a new home.

I leave for a week shoot April 22nd then again May 5th. These are being listed and sold on E-Bay so if I can't get a buyer or reasonable offer within a week or so it goes up on E-Bay.

Save yourself several hundred dollars and get an almost like new condition for $600.00

Don

Last edited: