The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M8

Gary Clennan

Up for sale is a Leica M8 camera in very good conditon. I have owned it for the past two years and has never once let me down. This camera had new "leather" professionally installed by cameraleather just before I bought it. It is called "black beauty" and it looks superb. The previous owner also had a full CLA (clean, lube, adjust) performed by Leica before putting it up for sale. It also has the stealth black dot which looks really good. The camera does not come with the lens pictured - only the body, batteries (Qty.2), and charger are for sale. There are the odd wear marks here and there but no significant damage from dropping, etc. I also have for sale a Thumbs Up and many UV/IR filters if you are interested. Feel free to PM me anytime with questions. Local pickup in Calgary welcome. Price includes Paypal fees and shipping within Canada and CONUS. PS - excuse the fingerprints in the pics. Thanks for looking!

Price = $1749

DSC_6238 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_6232 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_6233 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr

DSC_6234 by Gary Clennan, on Flickr