The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Canon 1DsMkIII, 180 3.5 Macro, 85 1.2

SFJ Photo

I'm selling off the Canon equipment I have left. I've moved to a different system and no longer use the Canon gear.
My Ebay seller ID is: 270weatherby
Feedback is 100%

1DsMkIII - 9/10 condition
Includes: Body, cap, Canon battery, Canon Charger, DC coupler, and cables.
The body is in excellent condition and is like new condition minus a couple slight scuff marks that are almost unnoticeable. Shutter count is in the neighborhood of 71,000. $2375 - Paypal'd & shipped.

Canon 180mm 3.5 Macro - Like New
This lens is pristine and extremely sharp. I used it for tabletop and beauty work in studio. Lens comes with everything shown in the photos. $1100 - Paypal'd & shipped.

Canon 85mm 1.2 - Like New
Pristine copy of the 1st version of the 85 1.2. I kept this over the version II because it was sharper than the copies I tested on my bodies. By far the best lens I've ever used for the Canon. Lens comes with everything shown in the photos plus the Canon leather pouch. $1400 - Paypal'd & shipped.

Last edited: