The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Voigtländer Bessa III 667 kit

Godfrey

For sale is a practically new Voigtländer Bessa III 667 with leather case and two lens hoods. All boxes, paperwork, etc, are included. It's in "almost new" condition with very little sign of use. All told about $2500 when I bought it, I'll sell it for $1900 or best offer, including shipping in CONUS (outside the US, shipping is additional at whatever it costs me). Payment by Paypal gift.

I'll post some photos of it tomorrow, didn't have the energy to shoot them today.

PM or email if you're interested. If no one here is interested, I'll post to Ebay by next weekend.

thanks in advance,
Godfrey

Godfrey

bumpity

Haven't found time to shoot a photo of mine yet, but it looks no different from this one:

Leather Case

Lens Hood with 40.5mm filter mount

Photos courtesy CameraQuest.com website.