The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Leica Tri-elmar e49 MATE

SKueh

Re: WTB: Leica Tri-elmar e46 MATE

John,
The second version of the MATE is E49. I think this is want you WTB.

weinschela

Subscriber Member
Jamriman: there are a few of these over on the auction site. They have gotten very expensive. I know because I sold one when I wanted to buy a M9 and regretted it immediately and recently bought one again. Good luck.

vickko

That's my biggest fear, selling mine, and then wanting to rebuy.

And to admit it, I have already done that once with my Tri-Elmar, but fortunately found my current lens at what I sold for.

Anyway, best of luck finding one, they are convenient lenses to use when the light is good and you don't need faster than f4 for DOF reasons.

....Vick

Jamriman: there are a few of these over on the auction site. They have gotten very expensive. I know because I sold one when I wanted to buy a M9 and regretted it immediately and recently bought one again. Good luck.

jamriman

Vick,
Sell it to me. In a few months ill want something else so ill just sell it back to you for the same price. We've been doing this for years anyway. Ha!
John

And to admit it, I have already done that once with my Tri-Elmar, but fortunately found my current lens at what I sold for.

Anyway, best of luck finding one, they are convenient lenses to use when the light is good and you don't need faster than f4 for DOF reasons.

....Vick

weinschela

Subscriber Member

....Vick
Vick, I think you bought mine! Then I had to go buy another.

weinschela

Subscriber Member

....Vick
Vick, I think you bought mine! Then I had to go buy another.

vickko

See what I mean?

I'm trying to live by the saying "If it says "Leica", it isn't for sale", even though I've got a bunch of school bills coming up, and, my son went through a recent growth spurt and his pants are too short.

jamriman

For the record, I never sold mine. It got stolen, along with all my leica lenses back in 08 I think. Bad experience. Some of you might remember. Thanks.