The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Gariz Leather XS-CHXE1BK Camera Metal Half Case for Fujifilm XE1 X-E1, Bla

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Re: FS:Gariz Genuine Leather XS-CHXE1BK Camera Metal Half Case for Fujifilm XE1 X-E1,

80 dollars

Guy Mancuso

Re: FS:Gariz Genuine Leather XS-CHXE1BK Camera Metal Half Case for Fujifilm XE1 X-E1,

Anyone out there want this. Guess ill put on eBay tomorrow .

Guy Mancuso

Last call at 75 dollars for GetDPI members.

Guy Mancuso

Going to ebay

Guy Mancuso

Well I just hate e-bay. It was sold but never paid for. So i relisted it for 75 on e-bay but I will ship it free to a GetDPI member here for 75.00

Guy Mancuso

No interest in this case it seems. Anybody make me a offer

Guy Mancuso

Case is now SOLD.

I'm a little surprised as this is really nice and a lot of Leica M shooters use half cases. It's very nice on the Fuji. New owner will be happy.