The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FT: My Phase DF and P65+ kit for your Leica S2 or Hassey H4 60 kit

mmbma

I meant to bump my earlier post but couldn't find it. So here it goes again:

Looking to trade my Phase one DF and P65+ kit (17k shots), plus 45,80, 120, and 110-210 zoom lenses for your Leica S2P or Hassey H4D 60 of similar value. Might consider a Pentax 645D system if you add cash. I'm looking for a more portable system to carry around.

One thing to note is that my P65+ comes with a favorable upgrade option to the IQ260 if anyone is in the market for that.

PM for details. In New York

PeterA

Interested in doing a deal - however my Leica is 'only' an S with grip - very low shots +70mm lens and a few knick nacks.

let me know if you are interested and we can talk detail - I will be using your back to upgrade to an IQ260.

Pete

sflxn

What do you mean by "more portable system to carry around"? Is the DF a lot bigger than a Hassy? I'm very interested in this info because I was considering trading the other direction so I can use the back with a tech camera in the future.

mmbma

Still open to trade. Outright purchase price for the kit is 18000, or the back only at 15500.