The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH chrome edition, mint-

nanthor

For sale is my 35mm Summicron Chrome lens in near mint condition with box, leather case, both caps, and Leica chrome filter. This lens was purchased not long ago by me from a local collector who bought it in ~1993 and used it very sparingly. When he bought the lens he bought the filter and it was put on in the dealer's and left on ever since. The lens has not been touched for a cleaning so the glass is absolutely pristine in every way. The aperture blades are perfect. The focus is smooth, the aperture ring turns easily and clicks in nicely. There is a small indent on the barrel at the aperture markings that the previous owner did not notice until the lens was a couple years old. He did not know where it came from and said it had never been dropped or misused, I believe him. The lens works perfectly with no looseness, the pictures are sharp and contrasty at any aperture. It is a beautiful lens. I have a use for the hood and hood cap for another 35 cron that I own but if you require those 2 items (also in perfect condition) I will add them to the package for $100 extra. The price for the lens and items listed above is $1990 shipped in the USA only at this time. I take money orders from the post office, Bank of America transfers, cash in person (S.E. Michigan), or for paypal please add 3%. I've been a member here for some years but seldom sold anything on this site, have been on the bay for many years with 100% positive feedback and on RFF site for many high priced item sales with great history. My feedback on RFF can be found at this link.

Member Feedback - Rangefinderforum Photo Equipment Classifieds

Full money back if not happy with this lens. Thanks, Bob Nancarrow

nanthor

New price for this lens, $1890.00 shipped. Buyer to pay any transaction fees. Please read above listing carefully for items included in sale. Thanks, Bob.

JoelM

Perhaps your email link is incorrect? I emailed you about 4 days ago and never got a response.

Congrats on trade,

Joel

nanthor

Joel, I'm really sorry, I think the link is to an email account that I haven't used in years, I forgot all about it. I'm used to another forum where my email is up to date and they usually use primarily PM's for transactions. Again, very sorry about that, I never saw your email. Bob.

nanthor

Joel, I was wrong, I just tested the link and it goes to my current email address and I did not receive any mail from you, checked all mails and searched all terms. Sorry it didn't go through in any case, Bob.

JoelM

That's strange, indeed. Well, I appreciate that you checked that out and am sorry to have missed out on such a nice lens.

Best Regards,

Joel