The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: MU4/3 Lenses - 12/2, 20/1.7, 45/1.8, 12-50

theflyer

I'm downsizing my Mu4/3 kit as I find that the excellent Panny 12-35 satisfies 90% of my needs. So, hoping to find a good home for these lightly used, well cared for lenses.

All lenses are in perfect working order, no nicks or dings, cosmetically all are exc++ to near mint. Hard to tell the difference between these and new. I have the original boxes and paperwork for all of them - except the 12-50 as that was a kit lens and therefore does not have its own box. It will be carefully packed, I promise. The Panny 20mm also includes a handy pouch.

Oly 12mm - $620
Oly 45mm - $320
Oly 12-50mm - $200
Panny 20 - $280

Prices are firm and include PP fees and insured Priority Mail shipping. USA sale only.

theflyer

20/1.7 and 12-50 are sold.

oly 12/2 and 45/1.8 still available.
beautiful pristine condition. both with front and rear caps, original box and papers.