Site Sponsors

Thread: Canon 100mm f2 LTM

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Canon 100mm f2 LTM

More photos here.

$500 net to me. Prefer US sales, but if you've been a member here for a while or have references will consider shipping to international location.

The glass is in excellent condition. Minor dust and one or two fine cleaning marks only visible under a bright light. The focus helical was lubed in February by Youxin Ye, but unfortunately I did not own a rangefinder at the time, or would have asked for a full CLA. Later found out that these lenses are often off at infinity, which I DID confirm, so the price reflects that. Rangefinder focusing is fine up to 10-15 meters or so, see sample photos taken with a M-E. Only selling the lens because I don't need more than three lenses and have decided on the ones I'll keep by preferred FL.

If you plan on using it on a camera with an EVF or live view (LCD), the lens will focus perfectly - used it with a X-Pro 1 for a couple of months.

Last edited by kuujinbo; 27th April 2013 at 12:31.

Super Duper
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Canon 100mm f2 LTM

Incredible lens...Keith's a great guy, who is over-critical of his gear. I have purchased 2 lenses from him and give him a huge thumbs up. Shocked that this lens hasn't sold for the listed price...it's incredible for portraiture, particularly for BW work...

Here's a random snap (hope you don't mind me posting, Keith) on the MM

Last edited by ashwinrao1; 28th April 2013 at 12:03.
    Ashwin Rao
    Seattle, WA
    My Photography
    Likes 1 Member(s) liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

## SOLD ## Canon 100mm f2 LTM

Quote Originally Posted by ashwinrao1 View Post
    Incredible lens...Keither's a great guy, who is over-critical of his gear. I have purchased 2 lenses from him and give him a huge thumbs up. Shocked that this lens hasn't sold for the listed price...it's incredible for portraiture, particularly for BW work...

Here's a random snap (hope you don't mind me posting, Keith) on the MM

Thanks for the thumbs up Ashwin. I always love seeing shots from your MM and great collection of classic lenses.

The lens is SOLD, thanks to you.