The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

[FS] - Nikon 24-70/2.8, 70-300VR, 85/1.4D

sflxn

I have a lens that I hope I do not regret selling. It's an excellent condition 24-70/2.8 lens. For me, the weight of these DSLR zoom lenses are just getting too much for me after enjoying the weight of a mirrorless system. No scratches, no buffs. Lens is very sharp. It comes with lens hood, lens caps, and original packaging.

I also have a 70-300VR. This lens is mint. Seriously, I bought this lens and never used it. I bought it to replace the heavier 70-200VR I used to own but then never got around to using it. There is no scratch, dents, etc. It's extremely clean. Comes with original hood, caps, packaging.

I also have an 85/1.4D. It is mint. I only used it a few times since the 24-70/2.8 was my primary lens. No scratches, dents, etc. Comes with original hood, caps, packaging.

You pay paypal fees. I will pick up shipping to continental US.

I've sold many photographic gear on ebay under the handle calxn, but I mostly sell gear on FM under the same handle I use on getdpi - sflxn. Here is a link to my ad on FM for the same items. Hopefully, it comes through.

FS: Nikon 24-70/2.8, 70-300VR, 85/1.4D - FM Forums

If you want any more photos, let me know which ones.

Last edited:

sflxn

Having not sold anything on getdpi before, I am still trying to figure out how to upload images for the sale items.

sflxn

whoops, sorry about that. I just did copy + paste from my FM ad.

70-300VR - $350
85/1.4D - $810
24-70/2.8 - SOLD on FM