The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: World's finest handheld digital audio recorder

bradhusick

This may be the finest handheld audio recorder in the world. The Korg MR-2 records in 1-bit format (and other standard formats). Sells online for $499+.

My needs changed since I bought it and now I can't return it, so my loss is your gain. Perfect for recording audio that goes with DLSR video.

Do a search for the Korg MR-2 and read the incredible reviews - if you're looking for no compromises then there is no other choice.

Offered here brand new in the box, sealed, never opened for $399, shipping included in lower-48. No lower offers or trades please. Photo is stock since I didn't open the box. The unit is about 6 inches long and 1 inch thick. Runs on 2 AA batteries. Takes SD and SDHC cards for hours of recording time.

Last edited: