The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica 90mm APO Summicron

Anders_

Selling my Leica 90mm Summicron APO ASPH. Bought the lens one month ago, from the original owner who bought it new. Basically he sold it to me because he didn't use it. Exactly the same reason why I'm selling. I'm not using it enough to justify the cost.
The lens is like new. One very tiny mark (0.5-1mm) on the lens hood, otherwise I can't find a single mark on it. I tried taking a picture of the mark but it wasn't visible. 6-bit coded. Late serial number, 387XXXX. Shipping from Finland. You can check my feedback from previous sales on Rangefinderforum, under the same username. Don't hesitate to send me a PM.
Asking 2450€. Could also consider trading it towards an M9 or a 21mm M-mount lens.

Last edited: