The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon FM2n Film Kit (Body + Lenses)

agoglanian

I'm looking to sell my entire Nikon kit (ideally as a bundle if possible) to a new owner. Everything works wonderfully.
Here's everything I have:

FM2n body - excellent cosmetics and minor brassing on edges, works beautifully and the meter is spot on. - $250
Nikkor 24mm f/2.8 AI - with caps and lens hood, slight dent in filter ring and lens hood, but functionally perfect with beautiful glass - $180
Nikkor 55mm f/2.8 Micro AI-S - with caps, extremely sharp lens - $180
Nikkor 105mm f/2.5 AI-S with caps, and an extra hood (has built in slide out hood) - $200

Everything is in excellent working order, and I honestly have loved this kit, but as I mentioned I simply have too much gear right now and I'm looking to scale back. I would ideally prefer to sell as a kit, but if not I'll entertain offers. My package asking price is based on finished eBay auctions and webstores like B&H / KEH / Adorama.

As a note, I would be interested in trading this bundle for a Fuji X-Pro 1 body (if you have a 35mm lens to go with it, I'll work something out with you)

Photos:

FM2n Body by Abram Goglanian, on Flickr

24mm f/2.8 AI by Abram Goglanian, on Flickr

55mm f/2.8 Micro AI-S by Abram Goglanian, on Flickr

*Sorry, that front element is WAY down in there*

105mm f/2.5 AI-S by Abram Goglanian, on Flickr

Last edited:

agoglanian

55mm is sold pending payment.

If you are interested in both the 24 and 105 I will sell them together for $300. If you are also interested in the F3 I will sell them all together for $400.

agoglanian

Pricing Update:

24mm - $150 obo
105mm - $150 obo

Note: I also have the F3 available from my other thread. If you are interested in all three items I will throw in a like new Think Tank Sub Urban Disguise 10 shoulder bag.