Site Sponsors

Thread: FS: P-45+ Mamiya mount, $18,000

Post Thanks / Like

FS: P-45+ Mamiya mount, $18,000

Used this system for a couple of book projects and now moving to a wildlife book so stepping down to 35mm. Bought in March, 2007 with 3-year value added warranty package (the plus back actually arrived in August, 2007) - the mount has not been switched yet. Case and all accessories are still in the case, back has been well cared for - about 13k clicks on it. Asking $18,000 plus insured shipping, and I would expect you to take delivery of the back before I cashed your check or ran credit card to make sure you are happy. (This back can of course be upgraded to the P-65+.)

If interested drop an e-mail to [email protected]. Located in Arkansas, USA.
    Thanks!

Administrator, Instructor Guy Mancuso's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Re: FS: P-45+ Mamiya mount, $18,000

Ah geez Tim now I would want this puppy, your first post and your already giving me the button pushing twitch. LOL

BTW Tim is a great landscape shooter and actually have one of his books. Besides that a great guy to boot. Good luck on this, i really wish i could move up to this.
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

www.guymancusophotography.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Guy, I've always been too shy around big shots to speak up and post much on forums... I bet there will be something in your stocking with "65" on it for the new year, ey!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Well Tim you have a lot to share and the environment here is one of learning and sharing. I would not even bother to be the co-owner if it was not friendly
    Photography is all about experimentation and without it you will never learn art.

Post Thanks / Like

Guy,

It's only 19 hours and 23 minutes to Little Rock from Phoenix by car. Road Trip! That P45+ would look pretty sweet under the tree!

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

ROTFLMAO. Now if i took my wife's BMW than I could cut that down to 16 hours and by that time no one would miss me around here. Hmmm