The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: P-45+ Mamiya mount, $18,000

Tim Ernst

Used this system for a couple of book projects and now moving to a wildlife book so stepping down to 35mm. Bought in March, 2007 with 3-year value added warranty package (the plus back actually arrived in August, 2007) - the mount has not been switched yet. Case and all accessories are still in the case, back has been well cared for - about 13k clicks on it. Asking $18,000 plus insured shipping, and I would expect you to take delivery of the back before I cashed your check or ran credit card to make sure you are happy. (This back can of course be upgraded to the P-65+.)

If interested drop an e-mail to [email protected]. Located in Arkansas, USA.
Thanks!

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Ah geez Tim now I would want this puppy, your first post and your already giving me the button pushing twitch. LOL

BTW Tim is a great landscape shooter and actually have one of his books. Besides that a great guy to boot. Good luck on this, i really wish i could move up to this.

Tim Ernst

Hey Guy, I've always been too shy around big shots to speak up and post much on forums... I bet there will be something in your stocking with "65" on it for the new year, ey!

Guy Mancuso

Well Tim you have a lot to share and the environment here is one of learning and sharing. I would not even bother to be the co-owner if it was not friendly

Dale Allyn

Guy,

It's only 19 hours and 23 minutes to Little Rock from Phoenix by car. Road Trip! That P45+ would look pretty sweet under the tree! ;)

Guy Mancuso

ROTFLMAO. Now if i took my wife's BMW than I could cut that down to 16 hours and by that time no one would miss me around here. Hmmm