The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikkor 105/2.5 LTM for Leica, With Hood.

kdemas

Price: $425 Shipped and Paypal'd to the ConUS. Actual insured shipping to International.

For sale is a Nikkor 105/2.5 PC lens in Leica Screw Mount (LTM) in superb condition. I have used this lens often with LTM>M adapters on my M bodies with terrific results. A legendary portrait lens.

Glass is clean and clear with smooth focusing. Aperture blades have no oil issue and snap perfectly into place. Comes with original hood and front cap, generic rear cap. Body of lens in Excellent++ condition with just a bit of handling wear on some of the plastic rings. I have accentuated the wear in the shot of the lens standing up so you can see it more easily, not really noticeable in use at all. A couple of small dust particles inside front element, have no effect at all on imaging and could be easily cleaned out if you desire by a technician. A few scratches and minor paint chips on the hood.

All in all, a super lens with a classic rendering on Leica bodies at a nice price. Payment includes shipping in the ConUS, actual insured shipping cost charged for International.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have!