The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD Lance Camera Straps Wrist Strap // $20

heymatthew

Hello all,
I recently purchased 2 Lance Camera Straps Wrist Straps in Black on Black Color Scheme. I paid $50 for the pair. They came in today and they're just too big for the small cameras I'm putting them on so I'd like to sell them here. These are in absolutely perfect condition. I attached one of them to my camera briefly and it's just not a good fit.

One has sold. The remaining strap is available for $20 shipped.

This is my first post here on these B/S Boards, but I have over 100 positive feedbacks from FredMiranda under the username matthewm (FM Feedback) and over 300 positives on eBay under the seller ID heymatthew (formerly shutterbuttonfrenzy). I can also try and get a member here to vouch for me if you guys need a character reference.

Please PM or email me with questions or offers.

Thanks,
Matthew

Last edited: