The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony NEX BLOWOUT

lattiboy

Prices include shipping and paypal fees to CONUS. No international sales as of now. I have feedback here, on Fred Miranda, and eBay all under the same name.

Pictures of all items:

https://picasaweb.google.com/109647934515421077884/NexBlowout

1) Sony NEX-5N silver body $310 shipped/pp'd

In good overall condition. Wear on the bottom plate, small scratch on the rear LCD. Sensor spotless, all operations perfect. Comes with charger and flash. Buy with the 18-55mm for $360

2) Sony 16mm f/2.8 w/hood and caps - $125 shipped/pp'd SOLD!!!

In excellent condition. (NOTE: dust in the picture is just that, dust. I forgot to dust the lens before photographing it. It's in great condition)

3) Sony 55-210mm OIS lens with hood and caps - $210 shipped/pp'd SOLD!!

In excellent condition.

4) Sony ECM-SST1 external microphone - $70 shipped/pp'd

In excellent condition.

5) Sony 18-55mm kit lens - $75 shipped/pp'd

Optically excellent, with some surface scratches on the metal outside. Functionally perfect.

6) Sigma 30mm EX DN f/2.8 $95 shipped/pp'd.

like-new with box and receipt from B&H. Probably the sharpest lens I've ever used.

7) Sigma 19mm EX DN f2.8 $90 shipped/pp'd.

like-new with box and receipt from B&H.

8) Sony NEX-F3 with box and all original accessories. $275 shipped/pp'd.

Excellent condition. My favorite NEX camera overall.

Last edited:

Shac

lattiboy is great to deal with - just bought a Sony 50/1.8 from him - excellent transaction all round