The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon 70-200mm VRII Brand New w/ Receipt

Jonathan

I bought this lens new last month(receipt in the box) and have never used it. USA model. I've decided to go lighter and this is a chance to save a big chunk of dough on a brand new lens. It's $2400 at B&H, and I know there are some used ones out there, but new is nicer.

$1975. I'll cover insured shipping, but not Paypal fees. I'd like to avoid Paypal altogether if possible, but will use it if buyer covers the fee. Bank check, transfer, etc. all welcome. US shipping only on this please.

My loss, your gain. Please see payment details below.

Please check my feedback and EMAIL if interested. I have great feedback here and 415+ on Fred Miranda, Nikon Cafe, etc.

Photojazz

I will verify Jonathan's great feedback, he's got it. I have done business with Jonathan several times, at Nikon Cafe and FM. Jonathan and I go way back. Remember that Cafe thing years ago Jonathan? It's Doug. Yeah, that Doug.

Buy with confidence here.

Doug

Jonathan

I will verify Jonathan's great feedback, he's got it. I have done business with Jonathan several times, at Nikon Cafe and FM. Jonathan and I go way back. Remember that Cafe thing years ago Jonathan? It's Doug. Yeah, that Doug.

Buy with confidence here.

Doug
Sure. Thanks for the kind words Doug. Hope all is well.