The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Infrared 5D Mark II, Film EOS 3 and RRS L Plate

CronoZero

Hello! A cool infrared modified 5D Mark II and film EOS 3 for sale here.

1: $1,800 for 5D Mark II modified to capture infrared images. It has the standard infrared filter done by LifePixel. The shutter count is 5669, done via EOSInfo. It includes strap, battery (albeit with red recharge performance), battery charger, box (although box is of 24-105 kit, lens is not included), everything as if it were new. Has a screen protector on it.

The autofocus works and seems accurate, but I preferred using Live View for infrared shots, so I rarely used the AF.

I'm the second owner. I really like the camera and the images it produces, but I have to sell it and hope it goes to a good home.

2: $110.00 for RRS L plate for 5D Mark II. Very useful, especially if using Live View.

If you get the 5D Mark II and plate, I'll drop $75 (so, $1,845 instead of $1,910).

3: $190 for EOS 3 film SLR. Bought this from a dealer 3 years ago, decided recently that if I shot film, I'd use my Ikon. Thing worked great whenever I used it, including the eye detection auto focus (calibrate first!).

Not sure how to find how many shutter actuations/rolls though.

4: $80 for Kirk QR Plate for EOS 3. Very useful when shooting slow film. I loved putting Kodachrome in the camera and getting landscape shots with my tripod.

If you get the EOS 3 and plate, I'll drop $30 off the combination (so, $240 instead of $270).

Price does not include shipping or Paypal fee, however I am open to reasonable offers. Flecks are dust, not damage.

CronoZero

Bump and update,

Infrared 5D2 is sold, EOS 3 pending.

Price drops on 5D2 RRS L plate and EOS 3 plate to $100 and $50 respectively.