The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica Noctilux 50mm f/1 E58 1st version, first year 1975, 6-bit coded

jstaben

I'm selling this first year production Leica Leitz Noctilux E58 version.
SN 2749XXX (produced 1975, 1000 made this run)

This lens is in extremely good shape and is 6-bit coded. Glass is in incredibly good shape without any haze/fungus/etc.

There is slight barrel wear but very nice for a lens that is 38 years old. Aperture ring is a bit stiff and could use a CLA, but this bad boy is meant to be stuck on f/1 anyway. Focus ring is smooth.

Comes with hood 12519, which does have a crack on outer ring that can simply be taped over with black tape. Comes with chrome Leitz E58 clear filter
Lens is missing the tiny red dot on the barrel, which can be purchased separately if you need to have this on (http://leica.nemeng.com/017b.shtml).
Comes with generic front (Schneider) and rear caps

I'm pricing this for quick sale at $4950 net to me. Pics to follow. If you buy this lens please be prepared to have it CLAd if you need it, and focus adjusted to your specs. I will not guarantee this lens is calibrated to your specs or rangefinder. Send it to DAG or wherever for $150 and adjust it *if needed*

Last edited: