The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Nikon D3S Body - Nikon 14-24mm F2.8 Lens

JL12

Both of these items were purchased new by me in Japan and have been stored in a climate controlled electronic dry box.

1.) Nikon D3s camera body - $3,600 USD - Buyer covers Paypal fees and shipping costs from Japan.

I am the original owner and have used the camera as a spare body since new. Cosmetically the camera body is in mint condition. 16,918 shutter activations with a maximum shutter rating of 300,000 (5% usage with 95% of the shutter's life remaining.)

The camera body comes complete with all accessories and packaging. Only the charger and batteries have been used. All other accessories remain unused in their original packaging. It is a Japanese model, so the printed instruction manuals and software CDs are in Japanese. An English manual can be downloaded from Nikon's website. The menu on the camera can be set to English and the battery charger is universal voltage for use worldwide.

I have 2 batteries for the camera. There are some restrictions on shipping lithium batteries by airmail post from Japan, but there are some workarounds (installing the battery in the camera if shipping by EMS or choosing to ship via FedEx.) I will discuss the options with the buyer.

2.) Nikon 14-24mm F2.8 Lens - $1,500 USD - Buyer covers Paypal fees and shipping costs from Japan.

The lens has only seen very light use since new. It is in perfect optical condition and in mint condition cosmetically. It comes complete with carrying case and all packaging.

More photos of both items can be supplied to those interested. I have been an eBay member since 2001 with perfect feedback and can provide references. I am also listing these items for sale locally, so they may be withdrawn from sale here at anytime. Thank you.