The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD - Shure E535 IEM Headphones

ashwinrao1

Yeah, yeah, photo gear forum, but heck, some of you may be audiophiles, so I figured that Id' post here. I have up for sale a basically new pair of Shure E535 In-Ear Monitor Headphones. THis is Shure's triple driver flagship set, and they are very highly regarded. If you are looking, you probably know the brand and this set, but needless to say, they are probably one of the best in-ear headphone options that you could buy.

These retail new for $500 or more, and I am putting them up for sale for $250 plus shipping (CONUS). I have used them 2-3 times in 1.5 years of ownership, but came to realize the I prefer on-ear over over-ear options.

So get these headphones for basically new. Comes with box, all ear pieces (only the ones I currently have attached have ever been used), case, and acessories. You save $250-300 off present prices. I have the "clear version" of these phones for sale:

Shure Americas | Microphones, Wireless Systems, Headphones, Earphones

Here's the amazon link:
Amazon.com: Shure SE535-V Triple High-Definition MicroDriver Earphone with Detachable Cable - Metallic Bronze: Musical Instruments

Please PM me if you have interest.

Last edited:

D&A

Re: FS- Shure E535 IEM Headphones

I've heard a lot of great things about these. In addition Ashwin, these have everything to do with photography. Imagine if one is in a "blind" all day waiting to photograph a rare migratory bird or animal.....one could go quite batty without some great music and a pair of superb headphones such as these. :) GLWS!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

ashwinrao1

Re: FS- Shure E535 IEM Headphones

Thanks, guys. The IEM's have sold! Thanks, Rich!

Dave, I love it! You are totally correct.