The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Leica IIIc, B+W Filters, Manfrotto 390 Tripod

Kokoshawnuff

Leica 'Sharkskin' IIIc in excellent condition. Purchased this from Youxin Yi about a year ago, it had a shutter issue about 4 months ago and while he was fixing it he did a complete check. I put a roll through it last week checking every shutter speed twice and multiple focusing distances...everything was as it should be.

**$270** with Free FedEx within the 50 United States, $25 and up (contact me for an exact quote); USPS Registered First Class for international

Manfrotto MK394-PQ, in excellent condition with plate included. Perfect working order--smooth and easy leg extension, integrated ball head hold firm and is easy to manipulate. Overall a good choice for travel or use with lighter set-ups. Here is the description from B&H, normally retailing for $100:

Manfrotto MK394-PQ Photo Kit QR MK394-PQ B&H Photo Video

**$45** with $10 USPS shipping to the 50 United States.

B+W 39mm Clear MRC 007 filter. In LN condition with original boxes.

**$20** with $2 USPS shipping to the 50 United States.

B+W 39mm 0.9 8x (3-stop) single coated ND filter. In LN condition with original boxes.

**$12** with $2 USPS shipping to the 50 United States.

B+W 46mm 0.9 8x (3-stop) single coated ND filter. In LN condition with original boxes.

B+W 48mm single coated UV/Haze filter. In LN condition with original boxes.

**$8** with $2 USPS shipping to the 50 United States.

B+W 49mm single coated blue 081 filter. In LN condition with original boxes.

Combined shipping is, of course, available. And I won't ship the tripod or the filters out of US unless purchased with the Leica.

Last edited: