The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR M complete kit with M module and EVF Brand New

Rangie

Hi there,

Everything are brand sparking new, unused in original packaging. I guarantee it is new! Why? Because I don't even have the battery! Potential buyer needs to buy one. B&H is selling the genuine battery for approx. US$39. Or you can buy any after market one, the battery has nothing special (unlike the latest Canon/Nikon DSLR batteries).

The kit includes the GXR body, M-module and EVF.

So I am asking US$800 net to me. Plus shipping and paypal fees if applicable.

The reason for selling: while was I waiting for this GXR kit to arrive, I had a good deal on a M9 which I couldn't resists (but still costs me an arm and a leg). So the GXR become redundant to my needs even before I have a chance to open it. Plus I can't afford to keep it since I've just spent a big sum on the M9.

I don't have much posts here in this forum but I did purchased a few things here and also did tired to sell my M6 TTL LHSA a while ago. I can give you the names of the fellow members here which I deal with before for your reference.

Also, I am an ebay member since 2004 and has over 200 positive feedback. I like this forum and its classified section a lot and I want to offer this good deal to getdpi members first before selling it on evilbay :)

Btw, item is in Australia. I can post worldwide at cost.

Last edited:

Rangie

Price lowered to US$700 net to me. Remember, all items are brand new, never used, never fired a shot or even turn on!

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello there,

Would you be at all interested in separating the kit? I may be interested in the GXR and the EVF, and I live in Canberra, so inexpensive postage for you.

Email better for me ([email protected])

cheers, Kit

Ocean

Senior Subscriber Member
I am interested in the M-module. I'm in US and had transaction with Kit few times.

Rangie

Glad that the GXR body and EVF arrive safely. Good luck with your hunt for the 28mm module. I will keep an eye for you if anything comes up.