The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Sony/Zeiss 16-80mm and 135mm

wyip

Decided to sell my last two Sony lenses and stick with m4/3 for the time being. All prices are total, including shipping in US as well as paypal fees. I'm located in San Francisco and can meet up with a prospective buyer, if you want to save on shipping/paypal.

First up is a Sony Zeiss 16-80mm f/3.5-4.5. Sadly it has a little bit of zoom creep, but no other problems. IQ wise, this was one of my favorite Sony lenses. Missing the front cap but it has a Heliopan 62mm UV filter on the front. Rear cap, hood, and pouch is also included. $400.

Next is my Sony Zeiss 135mm f/1.8. I just picked this up on Dyxum last month, but then decided to leave Sony. Excellent condition, and no looseness on the front end. Caps, hood, and pouch included. $1150.