The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

F/S: Sony DSLR Kit - Sony A99, 135mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8, HVL-F43AM - $4500

lwongd2n

I'm looking to sell my Sony A-mount gear as a package deal. Included are:

- Sony SLT-A99 Digital Camera (w/ 3 spare batteries)
- Sony 135mm f/1.8 Carl Zeiss T* Telephoto Prime Lens (w/ hood, B+W UV filter, and case)
- Sony 24-70mm f/2.8 Carl Zeiss T* Alpha A-Mount Standard Zoom Lens (w/ hood, B+W UV filter, and case)
- Sony HVL-F43AM Compact External Flash
- Sony LCS-BP3 Camera Backpack
- Sony LCS-AMB/B Alpha Soft Carrying Case
- Sony LCS-SC8 System Carrying Case

Everything is in like-new condition. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to switch to Sony's A-mount offerings. There are roughly 6k actuations on the A99. Both lenses are completely clean and free of dust--they've had UV filters installed since I got them. There's a purely cosmetic mark on the 135mm f/1.8 lens, but it doesn't affect the lens' function in any way.

I'm only looking to sell the entire package as a whole. The price is firm, but feel free to make offers.

The transaction will be completed at a local Starbucks or a Bank of America. I accept cash only and reside in Los Angeles, CA.

Feel free to contact me with any other questions. Thanks.