The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Leica M2 (Button) / 50/2 Summicron RIGID / Leitz Focotar-2 (enlarging lens)

Morituri

Leitz Focotar-2​

Legendary darkroom lens, good shape, clean lens surfaces, stops down with no issues, no haze, fungus, separation, optics are tiny to try to take proper pictures of but looks to be in top shape.

$200 net to me.

Last edited:

Morituri

Leica M2 Button + Carry-case

The most gorgeous and minimalistic mechanical Leica of them all with no ugly wart (battery slot) in the front or useless self-timer :))

Excellent+ condition, damn near mint, mechanically fantastic. Serviced at LP-Foto, shutter very smooth and quiet, all speeds accurate. Shutter dial moves easily without grinding your finger down :) Viewfinder looks contrasty and bright, rangefinder patch as well. There is a tiny spot of dust on the rangefinder patch, cosmetic annoyance (see picture). Rangefinder has perfect horizontal and vertical alignment, things really "pop" into focus. I think the pictures says what is need to be said about the cosmetics. There is little to no external wear. Very clean as well, not dusty, or grimey.

Comes with a "EXC" or Minty condition Leica carry-case. And as you can see, two plugs for the sockets at the back.

Lens sold separate.

$700 net to me.

Last edited:

Morituri

50/2 Summicron Rigid (Dual Scale)

Optics is excellent, lens surfaces look untouched, I can see no polishing marks, let alone scratches of any kind. Little or no dust in the lens, no haze or fungus. Aperture and focus is smooth. No oil on aperture blades. Exterior of the lens (the barrel) is in very good condition. I can find no scratches, marks of any kind. Comes with IROOA lens hood, Leitz yellow filter, and Leica chrome front lens cap.

PRice: $850 net to me.

Last edited:

Morituri

bump :chug:

The Leica M2 has a "E" seal is a sigil by Brandt Optik, not LP-foto. Brandt Optik is one of the premier camera dealers in Sweden

Last edited:

Morituri

RIGID SUMMICRON: $800 ! with yellow filter, chrome Leica lens cap and lens hood.

Last edited: