The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Ricoh GXR A12 28mm module and batteries

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Hello all,

I'm looking for a GXR A12 28/2.5 module in good condition and a battery or two, if you can spare them.

I have bought a new GXR and EVF from here, but the seller mentioned there was no battery.

I live in Canberra, Australia, and the post code is 2902, for shipping, which I will pay for. Please get back to me with your best price and let's see if we can do a deal.

TIA, KL

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Bumping this, as my brand new GXR and EVF arrived this morning... but no battery and no 28 module! If you are not using yours, and want it to go to a good home, look no further!

TIA, KL

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
I weakened and bought a used one from B&H (and new batteries) only hours before a member offered me the same... Note to self: "Patience, grasshopper!"