The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fuji X100 (21A serial number, NO SAB!) LOTS of extras!

lattiboy

I love this camera. I honestly do, but I just can't justify having this much cash tied up in a non-interchangable body. If I had the cash available, I'd never sell, but alas...

Anyway, this model was purchased last year from Amazon (receipt included) and is in excellent condition. Has had a screen protector on since day one and there is practically no wear on the body. The "ok" button is still quite responsive, the OVF/EVF is nice and clean. Overall, easily EX/EX+ condition.

This camera has a "21A...." serial number, so the dreaded Sticky Aperture Blade issue which has plagued the early production models of this camera will not be an issue ("12A - 14A" serial numbers had this issue in spades)

What you get:

Fujifilm X100 with box and ALL original accessories.
Receipt from Amazon from last year.
Nice generic leather case/half case with Fuji X100 branding
Screen Protector
JJC hood/filter adapter
Set of 3 filters (UV, PL, FLD) unused with leather case
Nice metal soft release button (red)
Original charger
OEM fuji battery
extra generic battery (unused)
Book - "Mastering the Fuji X100" by Michael Diechtierow , which is awesome.

I will have pictures up post-haste, but I am listing quickly as I JUST got a great deal on a Sony A77 and need funds to not tap into "real money", just "camera money"

Will ship out next day via USPS priority mail with signature confirmation and insurance.

Price: $715.00
Payment method: PayPal
Shipping: $19 USPS priority mail