The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS - Nikon 300 2.8 VRII

blackhawksjon

I am selling my lightly used Nikon 300 2.8 VRII. It is roughly 15 months old purchased new from Allen's Camera. I am the first and only owner of this lens and have the receipt for this USA lens. I cannot see a mark on this lens and the element is pristine. Everything that came with the lens goes with it. I am asking $4750 for the lens (including the lens coat and Wimberly plate) shipped and paypal'd. Shipping will require a direct signature for a real address. I will ONLY do business in lower 48. I will not do a pay the diff. between wherever you want to ship. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Please contact me for images.