The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Like New Sony RX one plus EVF, Gariz Case, UV filter and shutter

mmbma

Selling my like new Sony RX 1 camera. Plus Electronic View Finder (500 dollars value).

Also comes with a $260 dollars Gariz half case plus strap in black, check out reviews below. (NOTE, the Gariz lens cap is only a stick on sticker and is not included)

Check out reviews and photos here. I bought this very camera set up from Steve, so you can see the detailed video he made.
The Gariz Design Sony RX1 Case and Strap Review (video) | STEVE HUFF PHOTOS

2 extra Wasabi power batteries and charger

Also comes with BW multi coated UV filter to protect the lens ($39 dollars), and an orange shutter release button to match with the orange ring on the lens.

$2800 all in net or 2700 Paypal gift, wire transfer or personal check. These are essential upgrades to the Sony RX1 and you'd be getting them anyway.
1. Camera Body, original caps, box, accessories
2. Gariz half case in black, original Gariz gift case
3. Hood
4. 2 wasabi batteries and charger
5. Organge release button to match the ring on the lens
6. B+W multi coated UV filter fitted on the lens
It's like new condition. comes with original box and papers. CONUSA

Last edited:

mmbma

Here is the photo. Yes, it is the one in the photo. I bought this RX1 from Steve. Click on the link above to watch a video that he made on it. Absolutely like new condition. Yes, the hood is also included.

Last edited: