The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB or WTT: Plaubel Makina 670

Rangie

Hi everyone,

I am interested in a Plaubel Makina 670 (with 80/2.8) in good condition with no mechanical or electronic issues, some cosmetic blemishes are ok. Preferably if it has been serviced recently.

I have the following items which I am willing trade (or trade plus cash)
- Leica M6 Millennium black paint 0.72 in mint condition
- Hasselbald 500C/M (late model) with CF 80/2.8, A24 film back, waist level finder, all in black and in good condition. I build up this set by hand picking each components individually and they are all later product models.

I also have a Mamiya 6 full set with all 3 lens and original hoods in good condition which I might consider trading but I have a feeling I might regret this, so I am not too sure about this yet but there is a possibility.

If you are not interest in trade, I can just buy the Makina 670 from you.

I have buy and sell in this forum a few times already and I can give you some names of the fellow established members here for reference.

Thanks!