The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Elinchrom Style 600RX + Ranger RX [EU]

I have an Elinchrom 600RX and a Ranger RX with A head for sale. I am selling these as they have been replaced with Quadras.

I would rate cosmetic condition somewhere around good to very good. Both lights work prefectly with the exception that the Ranger has an erratic beep sound. Sometimes it goes off sometimes it doesn't. Also worth mentioning is that the skyport port in the Ranger needs to be seated well as it is a bit sensitive to contact. Again, works perfectly when contact is good. Both flashes include caps, skyport RX transcievers (not in the photos) and the first person to buy gets a wire sync cable too (I only have one). The Style RX includes power cable (German style two pin plug); Ranger RX includes A head, charger (also two pin plug), and an extra battery.

Prices:
Style RX600 -- 450eur
Ranger RX + A head + extra battery -- 1000eur

Payment by bank transfer or cash on pickup, paypal also accepted but please add 4%.

Photos: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/avaci14wzgdpt4t/VLCKk8FVE9