The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

FS: Two Luigi Leather 1/2 Cases & Strap for Leica M8/M9

D&A

Hi All,

*** First let me request that correspondence about these two items be sent via e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com since response to PM's are often delayed due to use of my cell phone.

I have two beautiful Luigi Italian leather hand crafted 1/2 cases for the Leica M8/M9 body. Both have the desirable built in grip (as opposed to the small soft nub) and one comes with a matching Luigi leather strap. Each case has the cutout and can accommodate a Thumbs-up (one of them has the cutout removed and the other has the Luigi pre-scored option to remove it or not). In addition, one design is configured with the hanging rear door for complete stealth look and protection of rear LCD/buttons etc., with the other having the popular design of no rear door.

Both prices posted below include both Paypal fees and free shipping via 1st class mail in padded envelope (uninsured) in CONUS with the buyer having the option to upgrade to faster delivery service with insurance at cost. Buyers outside CONUS, please inquire about shipping fees.

Details of each case and pics below (click on pics to enlarge).

1. SOLD!!! The first case up for sale is a black color Luigi 1/2 case for the M8/M9 with desirable built in grip and hanging rear back door for complete protection and stealth look. Although it DOES have the Luigi pre-scored cutout for all models of the optional thumbs-up, it has not yet been cut out, for those that choose not to use a thumbs-up currently. It takes less than 5 minutes to remove the cutout if so desired with a single edge razor blade. The case has seen almost no use and is in immaculate condition. The color of course goes great with most ever color M8/M9 body.

Price of this black 1/2 case is $179.00 with all Paypal fees and free shipping included! (terms outlined above).

2. The second case up for sale is a dark chocolate brown Luigi 1/2 case for the M8/M9 along with a matching adjustable Luigi embossed wide dark chocolate brown strap and shoulder pad. The strap comes with round lug rings for secure attachment but does not have the little leather end pieces as they would interfere with slipping on and off the case. This case also has the desirable built in grip and the thumbs-up cutout conveniently removed for any model of a thumbs-up. Of course the case works just fine if you choose not to use a thumbs-up. Case has seen a some use which can be seen upon close inspection but it is in extremely fine and lovel shape all around and it's subtle but attractive color doesn't scream "expensive camera" but adds elegant flair and style to most any color M8/M9, especially with the silver or grey color bodies.

Price of this chocolate brown 1/2 case with it's matching adjustable wide strap with shoulder pad is $265.00 with all Paypal fees and free shipping included! (terms outlined above).

Again, if you have any questions, please send all correspondence via e-mail (Not PM), to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com as responses to PM's are often delayed due to use of my cell phone.

I've brought and sold many times here on Getdpi and all the other usual photo sites with 100% success and 13 years of e-bay with a perfect 1300 pure positives.

Thanks for looking!

Dave (D&A)

Last edited:

D&A

Hi All,

The Luigi black cases sold. The lovely leather Luigi dark brown case with matching Luigi dark brown strap with shoulder pad is available. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

meem11

Bump for a seller that goes the extra mile.
I bought the black case and Dave is a pleasure to deal with a really good, honest and genuine guy.
Thanks again Dave.

D&A

Hi Suhail,

Great to see you here on Getdpi, a great community of photographers. I truly appreciate your wonderful endorsement and glad you're enjoying the black Luigi M9 case and really appreciated the purchase.

For those that might be interested, the brown Luigi leather 1/2 case for the M8 or M9 with matching Luigi leather shoulder strap is still available for sale. Thanks.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Start of the Weekend "bump"!

This available Luigi M8/M9/M-E case with matching Luigi Padded shoulder strap looks simply lovely on all colors of M8/M9 camera bodies.

Keep in mind price includes all Paypal fees and free shipping within CONUS U.S. Willing to ship worldwide...just inquire! Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

It's been ages since I bumped, bump...LOL!

Seriously thought, a absolutely lovely Luigi "Leicatime" Italian leather case with the desirable built in grip and matching Luigi "Leicatime" matching adjustable length leather camera strap...to go along with the case.

Priced lowered to $255.00, with all Paypal fees and free shipping included! (terms outlined above).

Please send correspondence about these two items via e-mail to IRGdme "at" AOL "dot" Com since response to PM's are often delayed due to use of my cell phone. Thanks!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

A very hot and soon to be rainy Saturday bump for Luigi leather case and adjustable matching Lugi leather strap for the Leica M8/M9/M-E body.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Yippee, the weekends here and that means a bump for an exceptionally fine looking and functional Luigi leather case and matching leather strap for the Leica M8, M9, M-E, and MM bodies. Have fun everyone!

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Hi All,

Both these lovely Luigi cases are now sold. As always, I appreciate those who showed an interest in these items. Have a great weekend!

Dave (D&A)