The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fairly Big Spring Cleaning Sale (Nikon MF, Nikon AF, Canon FD, m42)

Albino_BlacMan

So apparently I’ve collected quite a bit of stuff over the last little while. I’m a shooter not a collector so a bunch of it has to go. As such I’m looking to sell some stuff that doesn’t get enough (or in some cases any) use. I have positive feedback on Fourthirdsphoto, FredMiranda, Pentaxforums and GetDPI as Albino_BlacMan and on ebay as ctp046.

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted. I accept most payment methods. All prices are negotiable and I'm happy to do package deals. If any of my prices are way out of line feel free to fire me a PM. Film and paper cutter not included. I like to keep communications quick so if I don’t hear back from you 48 hours after I send a PM/email than I reserve the right to sell the item to a different buyer.

There’s a ton of stuff here so I haven’t managed to take pictures yet (It took me 2 hours just to write all the descriptions), but I’ll get those up when I can.

Nikon Bodies
Nikon EL2 (Black) – $95 - Overall good condition. A few scuffs here and there but not much for brassing. Shutter speeds sound correct. Meter appears accurate. Focus screen is nice and clean. This is a great little Nikon. This one comes with the front cap and the manual.

Nikon FM (silver) - $40 – Good condition other than a small ding on the prism which doesn’t seem to have any effect on the function of the camera. Shows signs of use but not abuse. Shutter speeds and meter appear accurate. Viewfinder is bright and dust free. Don’t have a body cap for this one right now, sorry.

Nikon FE (Silver) – $45 –The exterior looks pretty good, no major wear. The viewfinder shows some dust but nothing too serious. Everything seems to work. Meter is accurate but it hasn’t been film tested.

Nikon AF F-601 – $20 + Shipping - Film tested in good condition. Everything seems to work (AF, meter, etc.). Exterior shows signs of use but no major dings or dents. Comes with a front cap.

Nikon EM (Black) – $15 + Shipping - I Haven’t tested this one. It’s missing the top of the film rewind lever so I’m selling it As-Is (for parts or repair). Maybe someone can make good use of it. Exterior looks alright with no major dings or dents. No front cap.

Nikon MF Lenses
Nikon 43-86/3.5 (779964) – $65 - Nice lens is good condition. Exterior shows some minor wear but nothing serious. Focus and zoom are nice and smooth. Glass is clean and clear (no fungus or haze). Minor internal dust. Aperture blades are snappy and oil free. This one even comes with front and rear caps.

Nikon 43-86/3.5 (995008) – $65 - (Yes I have three of these sitting around). Overall this one is in good condition. Exterior shows signs of use, especially around the front of the lens but nothing that affects the function of the lens. Zoom and focus are nice and smooth. Glass is clean and clear, no fungus or haze. Aperture blades are snappy and oil free. As with the other two this is a nice lens for someone who actually wants to take it out and shoot it. Comes with a rear cap and vivitar 52mm yellow filter.

Nikon 43-86/3.5(885338) – $45 - This one is in bargain condition. Exterior shows some wear and signs of use. It has a social insurance number carved into the underside of the lens (and it’s not professionally done). However the zoom and focus are smooth, glass is clear and blades are snappy and oil free. This one is the cheapest of the bunch but shoots just as well as any of the others. Comes a Hoya front cap but no rear cap.

Nikon-E 75-150/3.5 – $75 - Zoom and focus are very smooth, glass is clean and clear and aperture blades are snappy and oil free. Exterior looks pretty good, some minor signs of use, especially around the front of the lens but nothing major. Comes with a Hoya filter, generic front pinch cap and a rear cap.

Nikon Mount Vivitar 28/2.8 - $50 – The exterior shows some definite wear especially on the aperture ring but nothing too serious. Glass is clean and clear and focus is smooth. The aperture is snappy and oil free. Comes with front and rear caps.

Nikon-E 50/1.8 - $75 - Good condition. Minor wear on the exterior but overall it’s pretty clean. Glass is clean and clear. Aperture is snappy and oil free. Comes with front and rear caps.

Nikon AF Lenses
Nikon 70-210/ 4-5.6 (non D) - $90 - Exterior looks nice, shows some signs of use but nothing too major. Focus and zoom are smooth, AF is snappy and accurate. The glass is clean and clear. Aperture blades are snappy and oil free.

Nikon AF 35-105 3.5-4.5 (non D) – $60 - Exterior looks a little rough. It looks like it’s been bouncing around in a camera bag for a while. However the AF is accurate, zoom is smooth, focus is smooth (for a consumer Nikon lens), glass is clean and aperture blades are oil free. Comes with rear cap but no front one.

Nikon 28-70/3.5-4.5D – $100 - Exterior shows signs of wear but nothing major. AF is accurate, zoom is smooth, focus is smooth (for a consumer Nikon lens), glass is clean and aperture blades are oil free. Comes with front and rear caps and an Optex front filter.

Nikon 24-50/3.3-4.5 – $60 - This one is definitely in user condition (borderline ugly) – The exterior shows some pretty good wear. There’s a scratch on the DOF scale. The zoom ring is pretty stiff. However the AF is accurate, focus is smooth glass is clean and aperture blades are oil free. The lens comes with a rear cap but no front one.

Tamron-F AF Tele- converter (2x N-AF MC4)(So it’s Nikon mount) – $75 - Works good. AF with all the lenses is should AF with on my D80. Glass is clean and clear. Comes with front and rear caps.

Pentax m42 Stuff

SMC Takumar 50/1.4 – $90 - Not much wear on the exterior. Glass is clean except for a little dust. Aperture blades are snappy and oil free. Focus is smooth. Comes with a Takumar 50/1.4 hardcase that has seen better days. No front or rear caps but it does come with a Hoya front filter.

Takumar 28/3.5 - $70 - Not much wear on the exterior. Glass is clean except for a little dust. Aperture blades are snappy and oil free. Focus is smooth. Comes with the correct hardcase (in rough shape), Pentax square lens hood (which has its own leather case), and front and rear caps.

Takumar 135/3.5 - $60 - Not much wear on the exterior. Glass is clean except for a little dust. Aperture blades are snappy and oil free. Focus is smooth. Comes with the correct hardcase (in rough shape), screw in hood and front and rear caps.

Pentax ES II (Black) – $20 + Shipping - Exterior is in fairly good condition, signs of use but not much wear. I can’t find enough batteries to test the meter right now so at the moment it’s being sold As-Is. No body cap but it comes with a Pentax leather ever ready case.

Canon FD Stuff
Canon New F-1 – $190 - This thing is a great shooter. It’s built like a tank and a joy to use. This one has been used but not abused. Shows some brassing along the top and bottom plates and some paint loss from use but everything works great. Film tested and everything came out great. All shutter speeds seem correct. The meter is accurate and the focus screen has minimal dust (which is easy to clean anyways). The only real flaw is the shutter is crinkled (which is pretty common with these), however as I said this one is film tested and everything came out great. Comes with a Canon FD 28/2.8 (older, non-breech-lock version) in good condition (like the camera the lens has been well used but not abused). All the FD stuff listed here was previously used by the Police department to do forensics work so it was well taken care of and has probably seen some crazy stuff.

Canon FD 35-70/4 – $65 - Overall good condition. Newer FD lens with the lock mechanism. This one shows some wear on the exterior but nothing serious. Glass is clean and clear, aperture is snappy and oil free and the zoom and focus are nice and smooth. Comes with front and rear caps.

Nikon Flashes
Nikon SB-20 – $10 + Shipping - Exterior looks good. It fires on my D80. Missing the cover for attaching battery packs (not the battery cover but the one for the serious battery packs).

Nikon SB-24 – $40 - Exterior looks a little rough (like it has been bouncing around in someone’s camera bag for a while). Battery compartment shows some signs of corrosion. IR beam cover shows some scratches. Rear screen shows wear but nothing too serious. Seems to work good on my D80 though, so we’ll call this one very user condition.

Misc Stuff
Yashica ML 50/2 – $10 + Shipping - Good condition. Minor wear on the exterior but overall it’s pretty clean. Glass is clean and clear. Aperture is snappy and oil free. Comes with a Vivitar UV filter and a rear caps that looks an awful lot like an untested Yashica FX-D Quartz (with leather that’s peeling).

Kenlock 85-210/4.5 - $10 plus shipping (OBO) – Up for sale is a lens so rare that I can’t even find a review for it. This a manual focus, internal zoom lens in PK mount (the old one so you can’t use it in shutter priority mode). This thing was made in Japan and has some pretty decent build quality. Internal zoom action is really nice and smooth. When focusing there are a few spots with a little more resistance than other spots but nothing major. Aperture is smooth and blades are oil free. The lens had a little bit of wabble, but I nothing that affects function (IMO). Optics are clean and clear, no internal fungus or haze. The exterior is nice and shows only minimal paint loss (there’s only one spot near the “Lens made in Japan” writing. Comes with front and rear caps along with the hood (55mm screw in type) as well as a Hoya skylight filter and black fake leather hard-case. You know you want to be the first to review this thing! If you can cover the cost of shipping, paypal and the box I ship it and give me $5 to make my trip to the post office worthwhile than it can be yours!

Pentax ME - $10 plus shipping (OBO) – Last up is a Pentax ME for parts/repair. The meter works but the shutter won’t cock. Viewfinder is also pretty dirty. If you’re handy I’m sure you could have a great camera. If you can cover the cost of shipping, paypal and the box I ship it and give me $5 to make my trip to the post office worthwhile than it can be yours!

Last edited:

Albino_BlacMan

Pics – Part 1
Canon F-1

Nikon EL2

Nikon F-601

Nikon EM

Nikon FM – New description (because I tried to clean it) - FM – Cosmetics are alright. Rub marks by where the strap attaches and on the bottom but nothing serious. The meter is accurate. The film advances works well. All shutter speeds seem correct. Only thing is the bump on the prism. Plus I tried to clean the mirror and the foam seems to have deteriorated a bit and some came off. This left some black marks on the mirror and on the focus screen. They are pretty bad and should probably be cleaned before it’s used. I’m not going to do that since I don’t want to scratch the screen (I’m not the most steady handed). Because of this I’ll knock $5 off the price.

Albino_BlacMan

The Canon F-1, Nikon FE, Nikon FM and Nikon SB-24 have all been sold.
Also for sale is my F4s
Nikon F4s – $225 - Exterior shows that it has been used (but that’s what it was made to do). Minor scratches all over the body but no real major ones. No dings or dents. AF is fast and accurate. All shutter speeds seem to work. Motor drive works, all the functions I’ve tried have worked. Comes with a front cap.

Albino_BlacMan

New Nikon F4s Listed
F-1 = Sold
FE = Sold
FM = Sold

More Pictures:
Nikon E 50/1.8

Nikon 43-86/3.5 (995008)

Nikon 75-105/3.5

Vivitar 28/2.8

Canon FD 35-70/4

Yashica ML 50/2

Nikon SB-20

Tamron 2x Teleconverter

Nikon 70-210/4-5.6

Nikon 28-70/3.5-4.5

Albino_BlacMan

Nikon F4s = Still for Sale
Nikon EM (Black) = Still for Sale
Nikon 43-86/3.5 (779964) = Still for Sale
Nikon 43-86/3.5(885338) = Still for Sale
Nikon Mount Vivitar 28/2.8 = Still for Sale
Nikon-E 50/1.8 = Still for Sale
Nikon 70-210/ 4-5.6 (non D) = Still for Sale
Nikon AF 35-105 3.5-4.5 (non D) = Still for Sale
Nikon 28-70/3.5-4.5D = Still for Sale
Nikon 24-50/3.3-4.5 = Still for Sale
SMC Takumar 50/1.4 = Still for Sale
Takumar 28/3.5 = Still for Sale
Takumar 135/3.5 = Still for Sale
Canon FD 35-70/4 = Still for Sale
Nikon SB-20 = Still for Sale

Nikon EL2 (Black) = SOLD
Nikon FM (silver) = SOLD
Nikon FE (Silver) = SOLD
Nikon AF F-601 = SOLD
Nikon 43-86/3.5 (995008) = SOLD
Nikon-E 75-150/3.5 = SOLD
Pentax ES II (Black) = SOLD
Canon New F-1 = SOLD
Nikon SB-24 = SOLD

Albino_BlacMan

Adding My ML 55/2.8 to the list:

Yashica ML 55/2.8 Macro Lens - $110 – This is one of the sleepers in C/Y mount. According to manualfocus.org it outperforms the Zeiss C-Planar 60 2.8. This one is in pretty good condition. The glass is clean and clear with no fungus or haze. This Aperture is snappy and oil free. Focus is nice and smooth. The exterior shows some wear but nothing serious. You can see small specks of paint loss along the front ring and above the ring showing the magnification. No dings or dents though. Comes with the rear cap and a leather hardcase in rough condition.

Albino_BlacMan

I'll be posting an updated (and more organized) version of this ad in a few days (once this hits the third page) so this ad can be considered closed