The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

LOW PRICE! Original Boxed Black Nikon S2 Rangefinder!

oliver.lott

Listing this for a friend of mine, Copy and pasted his post from RFF:

TAKE MY BLACK NIKON S2 TODAY FOR $6,000.00!

100% Original black Nikon S2 in it's black dial form. Focusing scale is in FEET.
6180xxx serial number.

Has minimal wear and brassing. The camera has never been retouched or repainted.

It comes with an uncommon black Nikon S2 case (not the common brown one!) and the original Nikon S2 box with an original late S2 manual!

You also get a matching Nikon 50mm f/1.4 lens, cap, and hood.

I've priced the camera VERY competatively. $6,000.00 cash meetup in NYC at a local bank or cafe.

I would accept a near mint black dial chrome S2 + $5,500.00.

Just to note: while I prefer something local - I would consider shipping or traveling for a deal with notable members of the rff community. Shipping or travel might cost a little extra.

Thank you everybody for your time!

Feel free to contact Ivan at [email protected] if you have any interest. He's a really great seller

mmbma

I have seen this camera in person, and Ivan is a great seller. I bought many items from him in the past.